Financial Bear 3X (FAZ) volatility low on wide price movement
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Financial Bear 3X (NYSE: FAZ) overall option implied volatility of 69 is below its 26-week average of 72 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler (ZS) December weekly option implied volatility into quarter results
- Amazon (AMZN) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into AWS re:Invent
- GE HealthCare (GEHC) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!