Cathie Wood's ARK Uses Amazon-Related Weakness to Add More Teladoc (TDOC)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment used yesterday's weakness in Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC), related to news Amazon will launch Amazon Care across the U.S. this summer, to buy another 305,476 shares across three of the firm's active ETFs.
The firm also bought another 613,086 shares of Zillow (NASDAQ: Z), among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/17/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), 600K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) on Wednesday
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Trimble (TRMB) to Main ETF
- Number of Crypto Traders on Robinhood Platform Soared 458% in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!