Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Nearly 500K Shares of Butterfly Network (BFLY)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs added nearly 500,000 shares of Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY) on Thursday, while also adding nearly 115,000 shares of Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), among other trades on Tuesday. The fund remains a seller of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), among others.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/30/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buy More DraftKings (DKNG), Kratos (KTOS) on Thursday, as New Space ETF Adds to SPAC Jaws Spitfire Acquisition (SPFR)
- Amazon (AMZN) launches new food brand called Aplenty - WSJ
- Companies with NDRs 4/12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!