Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 600K+ Shares of Butterfly Network (BFLY)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs continued to add to its stake in Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY), buying 621,228 shares on Wednesday. The firm also added 141,876 shares of JD.com (NASDAQ: JD), among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/31/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Premieres New Docuseries Tonight with "Great Cruise Comeback" Episode
- Crypto flagship Coinbase jumps 11% after stormy Nasdaq debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!