Cathie Wood's ARK Uses Amazon-Related Weakness to Add More Teladoc (TDOC)
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment used yesterday's weakness in Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC), related to news Amazon will launch Amazon Care across the U.S. this summer, to buy another 305,476 shares across three of the firm's active ETFs.
The firm also bought another 613,086 shares of Zillow (NASDAQ: Z), among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/17/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Costar Group (CSGP) Gains 2% as Loeb's Third Point Takes New Stake
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 900K+ Shares of Twitter (TWTR) on Monday
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!