Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Nearly 500K Shares of Butterfly Network (BFLY)
- Wall St rises at open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs added nearly 500,000 shares of Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY) on Thursday, while also adding nearly 115,000 shares of Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), among other trades on Tuesday. The fund remains a seller of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), among others.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/30/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to 1Life Healthcare (ONEM), Butterfly Network (BFLY) and Skillz (SKLZ) on Thursday
- Butterfly Network (BFLY) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.01 on Revenues of $12.4M; Provides FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) expressed sincere sympathy to wounded police officers in China, one died - Global Times
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!