Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 600K+ Shares of Butterfly Network (BFLY)
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs continued to add to its stake in Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY), buying 621,228 shares on Wednesday. The firm also added 141,876 shares of JD.com (NASDAQ: JD), among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/31/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Cryptocurrency ether rises to new record high over $3,600
- Most Active Stocks Today? 4 Entertainment Stocks To Consider
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!