Bank Stocks Gain Following FOMC Statement
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Banks were among gainers Wednesday following a statement from the FOMC. Among other topics, traders discussed unchanged "considerable time" language in the statement related to the target range for the federal funds rate -- clearly bullish news for banks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Explored Wells Fargo (WFC) Custody Deal Before Fed Snub - Bloomberg
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Announces New Digital Infrastructure Strategy and Strategic Partnerships With Microsoft, Google Cloud
- IHS Holding Limited (IHS) Files For up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Federal Open Market Committee, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!