Wolfe Research Downgrades Wabtec (WAB) to Underperform
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Shares of Wabtec closed at $60.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wabtec (WAB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Open Lending (LPRO) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $70 but Morgan Stanley Sees the Turnaround Progressing with an EPS Hard Deck of $4.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!