Wolfe Research Downgrades Schneider National (SNDR) to Peerperform (Thursday)
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Schneider National (NYSE: SNDR) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Schneider National closed at $25.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schneider National (SNDR) PT Raised to $30 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades Anritsu Corp (6754:JP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!