Wolfe Research Downgrades Ryder Systems (R) to Peerperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Ryder Systems (NYSE: R) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Ryder Systems closed at $27.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Evergrande Property Services Group (6666:HK) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!