Wolfe Research Downgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Underperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) from Peerperform to Underperform with a price target of $79.00.
Shares of PACCAR closed at $88.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Sell
- Vertical Research Partners Assumes PACCAR (PCAR) at Buy
- PACCAR (PCAR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!