Wolfe Research Downgrades Knight Transportation (KNX) to Peerperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Knight Transportation (NYSE: KNX) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Knight Transportation closed at $44.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knight Transportation (KNX) PT Raised to $66 at Stifel
- Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection (300616:CH) PT Lowered to RMB35 at Goldman Sachs
- MKM Partners Downgrades Infinera Corp. (INFN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!