Wolfe Research Downgrades FedEx (FDX) to Peerperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded FedEx (NYSE: FDX) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of FedEx closed at $254.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) Announces New Long-term Contract with FedEx (FDX)
- Stifel Downgrades Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!