Wolfe Research Downgrades FedEx (FDX) to Peerperform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded FedEx (NYSE: FDX) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of FedEx closed at $254.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) to Sector Perform
- CLSA Downgrades LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (LPL) to Underperform (4)
- Societe Generale Downgrades Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!