Wolfe Research Downgrades Expeditors Int'l (EXPD) to Underperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Expeditors Int'l (NASDAQ: EXPD) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Shares of Expeditors Int'l closed at $76.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Koolearn Technology Holding Ltd (1797:HK) (KLTHF) to Underweight
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Baozun (BZUN) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!