Wolfe Research Downgrades Covenant Transportation Group (CVTI) to Peerperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Covenant Transportation Group (NASDAQ: CVTI) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Covenant Transportation Group closed at $9.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Limeade Inc (LME:AU) to Spec. Buy
- TD Securities Downgrades Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!