Wolfe Research Downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Underperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide closed at $79.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Novatek PJSC (NVTK:LI) (NOVKY) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd. (2007:HK) (CTRYF) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Logan Group Company Limited (3380:HK) (LPHHF) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!