Wolfe Research Downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Peerperform
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide closed at $65.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- DA Davidson Downgrades Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Magenta Therapeutics (MGTA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!