Wolfe Research Downgrades Atlas Air Worldwide (AAWW) to Peerperform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Atlas Air Worldwide (NASDAQ: AAWW) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Atlas Air Worldwide closed at $53.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) to Hold
- RBC Capital Downgrades Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) to Sector Perform
- CLSA Downgrades Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RIO) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!