Wolfe Research Downgrades ADP (ADP) to Underperform
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Wolfe Research analyst Darrin Peller downgraded ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Shares of ADP closed at $135.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyzon Motors Tumbles After Announcing Investigation into China Operations
- UPDATE: CLSA Double Downgrades Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) to Underperform (4), 'Weakening fundamentals amid Covid shock'
- Cowen Downgrades aka Brands Holding Corp (AKA) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!