Wells Fargo Downgrades United Natural Foods (UNFI) to Underweight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Wells Fargo analyst Edward Kelly downgraded United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) from Equal Weight to Underweight.
Shares of United Natural Foods closed at $10.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Invests in Trent River Solar, a 108.5 MW Solar Facility
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades BR Malls Participacoes SA (BRML3:BZ) (BRMSY) to Equalweight
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!