Wells Fargo Downgrades Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-B) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read downgraded Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-B) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $63.00.
Shares of Royal Dutch Shell closed at $61.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Market Perform, Following Clinical Business Update
- BofA Securities Downgrades Synopsys (SNPS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!