Wells Fargo Downgrades Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-B) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read downgraded Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-B) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $63.00.
Shares of Royal Dutch Shell closed at $61.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- IPO for SPAC Belong Acquisition Corp. (BLNG) Opens at $9.92
- TD Securities Downgrades Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!