Wells Fargo Downgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Wells Fargo analyst Nitin Kumar downgraded Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Range Resources closed at $10.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Federated Hermes Inc. (FHI) to Underweight
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) to Hold
- Raymond James Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Outperform