Wells Fargo Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read downgraded PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $6.50.
Shares of PBF Energy closed at $5.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PBF Energy (PBF) PT Lowered to $13 at Piper Sandler
- TD Securities Downgrades Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Baozun (BZUN) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!