Wells Fargo Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read downgraded PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $6.50.
Shares of PBF Energy closed at $6.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- BofA Upgrades Mister Car Wash (MCW) to Buy, Downgrades O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) to Neutral and Snap-On (SNA) to Underperform on Valuation
- Barclays Downgrades Manpower Inc. (MAN) Two-Notches to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!