Wells Fargo Downgrades NGL ENERGY (NGL) to Underweight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Wells Fargo analyst Michael Blum downgraded NGL ENERGY (NYSE: NGL) from Equal Weight to Underweight with a price target of $4.00.
Shares of NGL ENERGY closed at $4.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades Roots (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) to Buy
- Scotiabank Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) to Sector Perform
- BMO Capital Downgrades PebbleBrook Hotel Trust (PEB) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!