Wells Fargo Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read downgraded Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) from Equal Weight to Underweight with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Murphy Oil Corp. closed at $12.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Societe Generale Downgrades Dassault Systemes SE (DSY:FP) (DASTY) to Hold
- HSBC Downgrades Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!