Wells Fargo Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Equal Weight
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Mike Mayo downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $180.00 (from $210.00).
Shares of JPMorgan closed at $168.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Red Rock Resorts (RRR) to Neutral
- Exterran Corporation (EXTN) Acquired by Enerflex for $735M in All-Stock Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Mike Mayo, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!