Wells Fargo Downgrades DexCom (DXCM) to Underweight
- Wall Street closes at record but Facebook weighs
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Revenue Surges 41% in Q3, Stock Dips
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Q1 Beat as Cloud Revenue Surges 36%
- Robinhood (HOOD) Stock Dips 8% on Worse Than Expected Q3 Results as MAUs Drop, Equities Dip 27%, and Crypto Rises 860%
- Intel (INTC) Sees Insider Buys from CEO Gelsinger and 4 Other Insiders
Wells Fargo analyst Lawrence Biegelsen downgraded DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) from Equal Weight to Underweight with a price target of $350.00.
Shares of DexCom closed at $413.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underperform, Problems Won't Be Quick to Fix
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades EDAG Engineering Group AG (ED4:GR) to Equalweight
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!