Wells Fargo Downgrades Ashland Inc. (ASH) to Equal Weight
- Futures bounce after brutal Wall Street selloff
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
Wells Fargo analyst Michael Sison downgraded Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $110.00.
Shares of Ashland Inc. closed at $99.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Douglas Emmett Inc. (DEI) to In Line
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Underweight
- RBC Capital Downgrades SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!