Wells Fargo Downgrades Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA) to Equal Weight, Following Acquisition
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Jim Birchenough downgraded Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKCA) from Overweight to Equal Weight.
Shares of Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. closed at $11.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Genel Energy Plc. (GENL:LN) (GEGYF) to Spec. Buy
- Truist Securities Downgrades Mercury Computer (MRCY) to Hold
- DZ Bank Downgrades Chevron (CVX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!