Wells Fargo Double Downgrades Trinity Industries (TRN) to Underweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic downgraded Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Trinity Industries closed at $21.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinity Industries (TRN) PT Raised to $36 at Wells Fargo
- Macquarie Downgrades PTT Exploration & Production PCL. (PTTEP:TB) (PEXNY) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!