Wedbush Downgrades UWM Holdings Corp. (UWMC) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Wedbush analyst Henry Coffey downgraded UWM Holdings Corp. (NYSE: UWMC) from Outperform to Neutral.
Shares of UWM Holdings Corp. closed at $10.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) to Sell
- Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) to Neutral
- CapitalOne Downgrades Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Equal-weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!