Wedbush Downgrades Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Wedbush analyst Robert Driscoll downgraded Idera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IDRA) from Outperform to Neutral.
Shares of Idera Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Federated Hermes Inc. (FHI) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Buy, 'Catalyst Rich Environment'
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Yestar Healthcare Holdings Co Ltd (2393:HK) to Neutral