Wedbush Downgrades Fate Therapeutics (FATE) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten downgraded Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FATE) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $88.00.
Shares of Fate Therapeutics closed at $86.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Pinterest Inc (PINS) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) to Sector Perform
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades EQT Corp. (EQT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!