Vertical Research Partners Downgrades Huntington Ingalls (HII) to Hold
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Vertical Research Partners analyst Robert Stallard downgraded Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $177.00.
Shares of Huntington Ingalls closed at $165.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades ASM International NV (ASM:NA) to Equalweight
- Citi Downgrades Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!