Vertical Research Partners Downgrades ABB Ltd (ABB) to Sell
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Vertical Research Partners analyst Jeffrey Sprague downgraded ABB Ltd (NYSE: ABB) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of ABB Ltd closed at $17.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) to Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades Automotive Properties REIT (APR-U:CN) to Market Perform
- BMO Capital Downgrades Slate Grocery REIT (SGR-U:CN) (SRRTF) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!