Vertical Group Downgrades PubMatic Inc (PUBM) to Mixed
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Vertical Group analyst Phil Leggiere downgraded PubMatic Inc (NASDAQ: PUBM) from Positive to Mixed.
Shares of PubMatic Inc closed at $25.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PubMatic Puts Publishers in Control with Major OpenWrap Enhancements
- CFRA Downgrades Rivian Automotive Inc (RIVN) to Sell
- Needham & Company Downgrades STERIS (STE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!