UPDATE: Wedbush Downgrades Nightstar Therapeutics (NITE) to Neutral Following Acquisition
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 4, 2019 2:53 PM EST)
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten downgraded Nightstar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NITE) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $25.50.
Shares of Nightstar Therapeutics closed at $15.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) to Hold
- JMP Securities Downgrades Proofpoint (PFPT) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!