UOB Kay Hian Downgrades NetEase.com (NTES) to Sell
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
UOB Kay Hian analyst Julia Pan Meng Yao downgraded NetEase.com (NASDAQ: NTES) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $101.00.
Shares of NetEase.com closed at $110.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
- William Blair Downgrades PPD Inc. (PPD) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks