UBS Downgrades LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Alex Ye downgraded LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (NASDAQ: LX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $4.30.
Shares of LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) closed at $3.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Downgrades Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) to Hold, 'immunity to macro headwinds lessens'
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Utz Brands (UTZ) to Neutral Citing 'Strong momentum now balanced by premium valuation'
- Coupang (CPNG) Shares Slide as Revenue Misses Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!