UBS Downgrades FinVolution (FINV) to Neutral
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower as rate hike worries spark tech rout
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Alex Ye downgraded FinVolution (NYSE: FINV) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of FinVolution closed at $5.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Underweight
- Berenberg Downgrades Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) to Hold
- B.Riley Downgrades Gain Therapeutics (GANX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!