Tudor Pickering Downgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Sell
- Wall St opens higher on rate cut optimism
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Tudor Pickering analyst Matt Portillo downgraded Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of Tesla closed at $180.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Underweight, 'we see less relative upside'
- Danish dockworkers join Swedish strike action against Tesla
- China releases safety guidelines for autonomous public vehicles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!