Tudor Pickering Downgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Hold
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Portillo downgraded Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Range Resources closed at $16.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Equalweight, 'Thesis Largely Played Out'
- Stephens Downgrades Green Plains Renewable Energy (GPRE) to Equal Weight
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Taiyo Yuden Co Ltd (6976:JP) (TYOYY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!