Tudor Pickering Downgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Hold
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Portillo downgraded Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $13.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) to Underweight, 'Recommend tactical UW on risk of earnings missing expectations'
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
- CFRA Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!