Tudor Pickering Downgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Hold
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Blair downgraded HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of HollyFrontier closed at $33.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Raised to $36 at JPMorgan
- Barclays Downgrades ARAMARK Holdings (ARMK) to Underweight
- 3 Semiconductor Stocks BofA Downgraded to Underperform on Lack of Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!