Tudor Pickering Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Sell
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Portillo downgraded Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of Continental Resources closed at $12.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) to Underweight, 'Recommend tactical UW on risk of earnings missing expectations'
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) a victim of its own success - Craig-Hallum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!