Truist Securities Downgrades CyrusOne (CONE) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Greg Miller downgraded CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of CyrusOne closed at $74.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Equal Weight
- UPDATE: OTR Global Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Mixed (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!