Truist Securities Downgrades Cardtronics Inc (CATM) to Hold, Following Acquisition
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey downgraded Cardtronics Inc (NASDAQ: CATM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $35.00 (from $35.00).
Shares of Cardtronics Inc closed at $40.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades A-Living Services (3319:HK) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!