Truist Securities Downgrades Cardtronics Inc (CATM) to Hold, Following Acquisition
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey downgraded Cardtronics Inc (NASDAQ: CATM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $35.00 (from $35.00).
Shares of Cardtronics Inc closed at $40.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Equal Weight
- Cloudflare (NET) Stock Down on Downgrade to Perform on Valuation at Oppenheimer
- MKM Partners Downgrades Infinera Corp. (INFN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!