Truist Securities Downgrades CONSOL Energy (CNX) to Hold
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann downgraded CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of CONSOL Energy closed at $15.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ORIX JREIT Inc (8954:JP) (ORXJF) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Sekisui House Reit, Inc (3309:JP) to Sell
- Compass Point Downgrades Argo Group Int'l Holdings (ARGO) to Neutral